Blogger ~ Author
Areas of specialty:
- Social Media
Currently blogging at
rebeccacoleman.ca: a social media and marketing blog, since October, 2008, generating 3 posts per week, Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
cookingbylaptop.com: a personal food/recipe blog, generating 2 posts a week, Tuesday and Thursday.
vancitybuzz.com/author/rebecca: Vancouver’s #1 most trafficked blog, generating about one post a week. Primarily on food and restaurants, some travel.
- Getting Started With Social Media for Small Business, 2013
- Getting Started with Social Media for Not-for Profit and Charity Organizations, 2011
- Getting Started with Social Media for Artists and Arts Organizations, 2009
- So Is a Man To His Own Self, short story, Arts and Letters Awards Anthology, 1987
- B.A/B.Ed, English and Drama, Mt. Allison University, Sackville, NB. 1991/92
- Rebecca Coleman, Marketing and Media Relations, April 2001-present
Freelance publicist and marketer. Write press releases, e-newsletters, blog posts and magazine articles, as well as writing and maintaining updates on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+.
Social Media Presence
Circle of influence numbering over 14,000, including
- Blogs: 7,000 hits/month
- Facebook: 1400+
- Twitter Followers: 7000+
- Instagram Followers: 600+
- Pinterest Followers: 250+
- Klout: 72
- Vancouver Mom Top 30 Mom Blogger Nominee, 2013
- 1st place, short story, the Province-Wide Arts and Letters Competition, Newfoundland, 1987
- Family-Friendly Squamish Getaway
- Escape to The Kingfisher Oceanside Resort and Spa
- Escape to Harrison Hot Springs
- Relax and Reboot at the Scandinavie Spa Whistler
- The Best Camping Near Vancouver
- Chewie’s Oysters Opens New Coal Harbour Location
- Cartem’s Donuterie Now Open
- Greenhorn Espresso Bar Opens in Vancouver’s West End