Yes, yes, I know. How long have I been telling all of you that you should have an E-Newsletter for your business? Well, I’ve decided to take my own medicine, and start one.
I’m going to send one newsletter per month, unless something really important comes up, like more arts cuts, where getting the word out to a bunch of people in a short amount of time is necessary.
Each Newsletter will have:
- an update as to what’s going on with me
- some info on upcoming shows
- marketing and social media tips NOT shared on my blog
- blog posts and links that I’ve enjoyed and want to pass on
- plus, you never know when I might throw in a contest or something “bonus-y” like that
I realized that the Newsletter has a different purpose than my blog. It’s a way for me to connect with people who may or may not use my services, whereas my blog I write for fun and to share and learn.
I promised my small business support team that I’d have 50 people signed up by May 10, and I’m hoping to send out the first Newsletter on May 15.
To sign up, click here.