Here’s a bunch of my most popular posts on Facebook:
- You took the plunge! You got a Facebook fan page! Now you are responsible for updating it and making sure there is new information there all the time. Yikes! This should help: I have a Fan page, now what?
- You want to give people the opportunity to talk about your work or your business. Here’s How to add a review tab to your Facebook Page
- You see it all the time: people post the same status to their Facebook and Twitter pages automatically. How can you do that? Or should you? Should you Auto-Post?
- Want to automaticially import each new blog post you write to your Facebook fan page or your personal page? Here’s how: Networked Blogs
- Do you network with other businesses? Like what other people are doing? Here’s How to connect your business to others on Facebook
- I know this might sound anti-Facebook, but it’s not, really: Why I’m ditching my Facebook Page
- The truth is, Facebook was not originally conceived of for business. While it has adapted for business, there are still many limits: The Loves and Limits of Facebook
- Just for fun: My very first post on Facebook