I have a quick but fun tip for you today: how to create a Facebook Cover from your Instagram photos.
If you’re like me, you’re probably pretty obsessed with Instagram. As a marketing tool, I feel like it’s a great one to use to present a “slice of life” experience to your fans–what kinds of events make up a day in your life? You can get a snapshot into my life by following me at instagram.com/rebeccacoleman.
There’s a cool little tool that allows you to take your last 50 Instagram photos and to create a perfectly-sized Facebook Cover image out of them. Here’s how:
- Go to Statigram.
- Log in using your Instagram credentials.
- In the main navigation menu, click “Promote.”
4. Scroll down the page until you get to the option “Profile Cover.”
5. Click the big blue button that says “Create Your Cover.” Let the program do its work.
6. Once your image has been generated, right-click on it to save it to your desktop.
7. Log into Facebook.
8. Go to your profile. When you hover over your Cover image, you’ll see a box that says “change cover.” Click it.
9. Select “Upload Photo.”
10. Choose your newly-generated FB Cover image from wherever you’ve saved it to, and click “Save Changes” once it’s uploaded. You’re done!
Statigram, by the way, is a really cool little free program that also allows you to:
- see a rundown of your Instagram stats
- create an Instagram tab for your business page
- create a photo gallery widget for your WordPress (or other) blog
- create “follow me” buttons
- …and much more.