Last year, I had the opportunity to attend a conference called The Art of Marketing. This was unlike most of the smaller, grass-roots conferences I attend, as the docket consisted of 5 social media superstars: David Usher, Mitch Joel, Randi Zuckerberg, Biz Stone, and Scott Stratton.
Now, unless you live and breathe social media like I do, you may have no idea who these people are, but I was so stoked. It was an amazing, inspiring day, and I even got to meet fellow Canuck, Scott Stratton (with whom I’d had many convos on Twitter) IRL. You can read about my experience at the conference here.
I’m happy to announce that The Art of Marketing is coming back to Vancouver this fall, on September 17, at the Convention Centre.
Here’s the lineup:
- Arianna Huffington, Chair, President, & Editor-in-Chief of the Huffington Post Media Group
- Scooter Braun, Talent Manager of Justin Bieber, PSY, Carly Rae Jepsen; & 2013 TIME 100 Most Influential People in the World.
- Jonah Berger, Assistant Professor of Marketing at the Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania & New York Times Bestselling Author of Contagious
- Eric Ryan, Co-Founder & Chief Brand Architect, Method & Author of The Method Method
- John Gerzema, New York Times Bestselling Author, Social Strategist & Former Chief Insights Officer at Young & Rubicam
- Tom Fishburne, Founder & CEO, Marketoon Studios
I love the things that Ariana Huffington has to say about how we, as women, need to redefine “success.” Check out some of her thoughts here.
Join me at The Art of Marketing on September 17! If you use the promo code TWITTERFAN, you’ll get $50 off each ticket. If you get a group of 3 or more together, you’ll get an additional $50 off each ticket.
Hope to see you there!