This week, I did an interview with Jason Drohn, who is an online small business coach. We met through Twitter, and he is an avid blogger. He does a series of teleclasses, and my interview with him is one of them.
Our conversation includes the topics:
- How organizations who rely on promoting their through the newspaper should be marketing in new media.
- The secret of promoting video through social media
- How and why you should be engaging customers through all sorts of mediums – audio, video, text
- How to sell 1-to-1 through social media
- How to create ambassadors for your business
- How your blog should integrate with your social media stream
- The strategy behind developing a plan for social networking
- What you shouldn’t do to promote your business with social media
- What the true cost of social networking is
- What you need to be careful about concerning brand management
- The truth on what Twitter marketing is actually about
- How to find clients and business through Twitter
- How to cross promote everything – Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Youtube, etc.
Click here to listen to the MP3.