Well, I’m off to Social Media Camp this week.
Should be fun! I can’t wait to hand out with all my nerdly friends and meet some new ones in Victoria, which is a beautiful city with an awesome food scene.
My presentation, Influencer Marketing: How to Influence the Influencers will take place Wednesday, May 3 at 2:25 pm. If you’re at #SMC2017, stop by!
I wanted to create an additional resource for those attending my workshop, so I thought I’d pull together a roundup of links on Influencer Marketing. I’ve been reading a lot about this online lately in preparation for my presentation.
Influencer Marketing is when businesses work with “Social Media Influencers” to help get the word out about their products or services. Basically, they use the influencer’s following as their own… getting recommendations or shoutouts from those with active and engaged social media followings.
My workshop will cover the system I’ve created to do this.
But in order for you to understand more about it, I’ve pulled together some additional reading:
- Influencer Marketing Is Becoming an Essential Business Strategy (Survey)
- Influencer Marketing on Social Media: Everything You Need To Know
- Why Influencer Marketing Will Explode In 2017
- Under the Influence (Podcast)
- 6 Steps to a Successful Social Influencer Marketing Campaign
- How to find the right micro-influencers for your small business
- Influencer Marketing – Why Your Brand Should Create Its Own Influencer
- How Important is Your Number of Followers on Social Media?
- Quantitative Ways to Track Results from Influencer Engagement
- Crossing the influence line: When does sponsorship destroy your reputation?
- What is a Fake Influencer?